How to Manually Install BashSupport Pro
The best way to install the plugin is using the plugin manager of your IDE.
But sometimes you need to install it from a downloaded file. Most likely, you have a link and would like to install the plugin. The plugin is provided as a zip file.
- Download the zip archive. In our example, it’s saved at /bashsupport-pro/Downloads/bashsupport-pro-2.0.2.zip.
- Open the plugin manager: File → Settings… → Plugins.
- Choose Install Plugin from Disk… from the gear popup menu.
- Select the downloaded zip file and click Ok.
- Click on the button Restart IDE, which is now visible in the plugin manager.