Changelog of BashSupport Pro 3.0.3
An annotated list of all changes is available in the release announcement.
- Updated Translation into Simplified Chinese of the user interface.
- Fixed Exception
- Fixed Some composed variables were not properly highlighted in the sample script in the project settings.
- Fixed [#116]: Highlighting of parameter expansions, local variable declarations and reassigned local variable declarations.
- Fixed Live templates for commands were incorrectly shown in group “BashSupport Pro: Array”.
- Fixed [#118]: Incorrect insertion of
}in a function with an arithmetic expression.
- Fixed Insertion of a missing
}was active for more languages than just shell scripts.
- Updated [#115]: Hide the top-level tree node of the current file to improve usability of “Collapse all” and “Expand all” actions of the structure view tool window.