Changelog of BashSupport Pro 1.5.13
- Improved Detect Bash at
/opt/homebrew/bin/bashto support Homebrew’s new default location on Apple M1 systems. Don’t forget to refresh the list of interpreters.
- Fixed “index out of bounds” exception when viewing man page documentation of certain commands.
- Updated Use the latest upstream versions of bashdb.
- Fixed Make debugging work properly with the recently released Bash 5.1. This fixes incorrectly disabled breakpoints and “evaluate expression”. The Bash 5.1 turned on “bracketed paste mode” by default, which emits additional escape codes in the debugger output. These codes are now understood by BashSupport Pro.
- Fixed Changed bashdb to not override a script variable named “result” (patch was submitted upstream).
- Fixed Changed bashdb to not override a script variable named “i” (patch was submitted upstream).