Free License for all BashSupport Contributors
Have you contributed to the open–source BashSupport plugin?
Then you are eligible for a free, 1-year license.
BashSupport Pro wouldn’t be possible without the experience gained from the open–source BashSupport plugin. Many users contributed by creating bug reports, feature requests or submitting pull requests.
Therefore I’ll send every contributor, who requests it, a free license for a year.
I’ve counted 238 different contributors in total!
These contributions count:
- Pull Requests, created before 2020–02–22
- New issues, created before 2020–02–22
Is your contribution not included or do you think that you still should get a free license? Please send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll see what I can do.
How to Request Your Free License
- Enter your GitHub user name:
This updates the two links below.
- Check these links. If at least one item older than 2020-02-22 is listed on one these two pages, then you’re eligible for a free license.
- If you’re eligible: send me an email at email@example.com — please don’t forget to insert your GitHub user name.
If possible, send it from the address which is linked to your GitHub account.
- I’ll send you a coupon to get your free license on the JetBrains marketplace. If I can’t verify that you own the given GitHub account, then I’ll send you an invite to join a private repository.
Give a few days to handle all the messages, please :)