Software used by BashSupport Pro
BashSupport Pro wouldn’t be possible without a strong foundation of open–source software. The bundled or used software is listed here.
- bashdb (standalone software, bundled)
- © 2003, 2006–2007, 2016 Rocky Bernstein
- GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
- bashdb is a wonderful piece of software. It provides the foundation for the debugger integration.
BashSupport Pro bundles versions 4.4 and 5.0 of bashdb. These versions are slightly modified to improve interoperability with BashSupport Pro. Most of the changes were already submitted to the
SourceForge project page.
All changes are available online:
- bats-core (standalone software, bundled)
- © 2017-2020 bats-core organization, © 2011-2016 Sam Stephenson
- MIT style license
- bats-core is a great system to automate tests of Shell and Bash scripts. BashSupport Pro bundles a slightly customized version to improve interoperability with BashSupport Pro.
All changes are available online: https://github.com/BashSupport-Pro/bats-core/tree/bashsupport-pro
- pty4j (library, bundled)
- Eclipse Public License, version 1.0
- pty4j is JetBrains’s library to implement pseudo terminal devices on Linux, macOS and Windows. The included library is
a slightly modified version implement a separate PTY for the bashdb command control.
All changes are available online: https://github.com/BashSupport-Pro/pty4j