BashSupport Pro supports declarations by the following commands:
var=value, i.e. regular assignments
Supported File Types
BashSupport Pro assigns the following file extensions and file names to the plugin.
Detection of script happens in this order:
- Does it contain a ShellCheck source= directive? If it does, then this is used as the file type.
- Does it contain a shebang line? If it does, then the command name is used to define the file type.
- Does it have a file extension? If it does, then
.shis for POSIX and
.bashis for Bash.
- No directive, no shebang and no extension? In this case a warning is displayed, along with a quickfix to insert a source directive.
*.bats: this is assigned to the bats–core test runner integration.
- Files without extension, but with a shebang line like
#!/bin/sh. See below for the list of supported shebang commands.
#!/usr/bin/env <command> and
#!/usr/bin/<command>, are supported.